I have a webservice method called getData(GetDataDocument
I constructed a request with object (which exactly satisfy
the XML schema def) to call up the getData(). [From my java client
also I did the same; but the java classes have been generated using
apache's xmlBeans; this works fine with the same kind of request].
But the soap request constructed from flex does not get
generated with all the values that I set in the request object.
On further observation, I found out that if the schema
involves cyclic elements, the soap request is not getting
constructed as desired.
Note that the PredicateBagType may contain another
I have constructed my request with objects in my flex
application . Though I have set the BinaryPredicate object in my
PredicateBag object, the soap request constructed looks like this
which is not desired