2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 22, 2010 8:48 AM by sevennine79

Volkswagen App Contest based on Flash/ Flex!

sevennine79

Dear Adobe Community!

Since the information I would love to provide you with is strongly related to the Adobe product, I hope it is ok especially for the admins of this forum, that i tell you about this unique chance to show your skills by joining the "App my Ride" - Volkswagen App contest.

Here are some shortfacts:

Your benefit:
      The best contributions will be awarded with total prices worth about 14.000 Euro as well as (for students) a 6-months-internship (incl. flight) optionally in Tokyo, Shanghai, California or at the Volkswagen-headquarter in Wolfsburg (Germany).

Topic:
      This contest is intended to bring up user-generated flash-based Apps and creative Ideas related to the topic of infotainment (car computer) for cars of tomorrow.

Important dates:
      The contest will be online from May 3rd 2010 until June 30th 2010.

Additional information:
      In order to access additional information about the contest in general, the procedure, and terms of conditions please consider the attached file or use the following link: http://app-my-ride.volkswagen.com

To my person:

I am the project manager of the company who is providing the contest plattform. If you have any questions, fell free to contact me: roland.pezzei@hyve.de

Enjoy the competition!