0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 23, 2010 7:39 AM by brhoades44

URL Stream Error with HTTPService

brhoades44

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone out there ran into this problem or can point me in the right direction. I am using Flex 3 (SDK version 3.3). I am using an HTTPService object to request data from a servlet hosted on a url. Once in awhile, the flash player throws the error below regarding an unopened urlstream. I am not using a urlStream directly, so I assume my HTTPService is and is somehow accessing the stream that is not opened. My questions are what is causing this and what can I do to prevent it as it is causing issues in my application. Is it possible to catch this? The message says error and not unhandled exception so I am unsure if I can. Note that i do have useProxy set to true.

Error: Error #2029: This URLStream object does not have a stream opened.
      at flash.net::URLStream/close()
      at flash.net::URLLoader/close()
      at ChannelRequestLoader/close()[C:\autobuild\3.3.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\ channels\HTTPChannel.as:1121]
      at HTTPMessageResponder/requestTimedOut()[C:\autobuild\3.3.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\ messaging\channels\HTTPChannel.as:909]
      at mx.messaging::MessageResponder/timeoutRequest()[C:\autobuild\3.3.0\frameworks\projects\rp c\src\mx\messaging\MessageResponder.as:290]
      at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()
      at flash.utils::Timer/tick()