4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 26, 2010 9:10 AM by run2yoga

WYSIWYG

run2yoga

I thought Dreamweaver CS4 was a WYSIWYG.  Everything looks great when I am in Design mode and when I preview in the browsers.  But when I upload, all I get is a white screen.  Sometimes, if I upload again, without making any changes, I will see my pages without stylesheets.  If I upload again...I will see the entire website, but if I "refresh", I see nothing.

Someone on here told me to use FTP Filezilla, so I have done that.  I am getting nothing.

Any response???

www.SearingInstituteofHealing.com

• 1. Re: WYSIWYG
          jeremyluby Level 3

Well it appears that your page is not rendering?

What file type are you using? Is it PHP, ASP, HTML or JSP?  It could be something else too.

J

• 2. Re: WYSIWYG
            jeremyluby Level 3

So it appears that you are using index.html as your main page . . . can you post the code of that page to the forum?

Thanks!

• 3. Re: WYSIWYG
              run2yoga Level 1

Throat chakraSearing Institute of Healing

Welcome to Searing Institute of Healing

The Point of Origin is the Point of Healing Potential.

What is the Point of Origin™ and why is this so important?  This is the exact place your body has been holding an illness pattern or  feeling. There is no other place but this particular place. Your body  has been trying to get your attention about this place for a long  time. Going there will begin your healing process. We take you  there. We teach you how to get there every single time you use our method.  This is the point of your healing potential.

Get the Concept?

GET ENERGY Access abundant energy from many natural  sources.

USE ENERGY Put energy to super efficient use for your  body’s prime directive.

HAVE MORE ENERGY Not just enough energy but sustain a  full reserve of it.

GET HEALTHY Use the energy to feed your vision of a  healthy body-life.

STAY HEALTHY Maintain daily strength and stamina with  healthy systems.

CHANGE WITH INNER AWARENESS You are the expert of what  you need.

TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR HEALTH You are your  body-life. Own it!

FIND THE POINT OF ORIGIN Go directly to your HEALING  POTENTIAL.

REACH YOUR HEALING POTENTIAL Go to the POINT OF ORIGIN!

Get the Concept!

Searing Institute of Healing offers speaking engagements,  workshops, and continuing education teaching Searing Energy Medicine.

Searing Energy Medicine is a research-based  curriculum. It is a unique form of energy work that teaches wellness for  the whole person—body, mind, emotion and spirit. We recognize that each client  has a specific and unique set of beliefs and circumstances surrounding their  drive to wellness. We teach practitioners how to enter into a relationship with  the client and facilitate their natural healing process. This therapy is  grounded in doctoral research, current physics, and psychological theories,  including life-span human development and human learning and motivation. It  incorporates training within principles of physics, dialogue and spirituality  to integrate ancient healing wisdom with modern science.

Searing Energy Medicine is based on a broad and diverse  academic background that integrates artistic, scientific, analytical and  intuitive skills. It recognizes that health and disease are part of the human  experience. Health involves the harmonious balance of body, mind, emotion, and  spirit in an ever-changing environment. Disease and distress can be viewed as  opportunities for increased awareness of the interconnectedness of body, mind,  and spirit. This therapy trains practitioners to educate people in assuming  personal responsibility for achieving health.

Sorry, I've been out.  Thanks for looking at this.
              • 4. Re: WYSIWYG
                run2yoga Level 1

Sorry, I copied, then couldn't find the paste, so pushed "html" and it let me paste it there, but it

just looks like the design, not the code.

I'm using Dreamweaver CS4 Xhtml