I have a problem with the path tool in Fireworks CS4.
These are the steps at work rounding only one corner of a rectangle:
1. Draw a rectangle
2. Ungroup it
3. Select the corner which has to be rounded
4. Use the path tool with the radius desired
When I do the same steps at home all corners are rounded.
Is there a special setting i have to change?
I may suggest a much better workflow to you (and much easier):
1) In Tools panel, select Rounded Rectangle (in Vector tools section).
2) Draw your rounded rectangle on the canvas.
3) Now comes the interesting part: To individually change the roundness of the corners, simply hold Alt (Option) key and then drag the yellow points at the corners. Drag three of the points in such a manner as to remove the roundness completely. Leave one of the corners rounded, and edit it further, as needed (remember to hold Alt so as to edit only one corner).
Hope this helps!