2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 26, 2010 9:43 AM by dyllieboy

Convert Flat Panorama Image into Movie File

dyllieboy Level 1

I have some flat jpgs which were used to create QTVR movies for the web. What I want to do is create a video files from the flattened jpgs wich I can import into Premiere and use in a project. Anyone know of any programmes which do this with good, smooth, results?

Thanks...

• 1. Re: Convert Flat Panorama Image into Movie File
          Curt Wrigley Level 4

I assume you want to be able to pan slowly across your panorama.  If so; you can just save your panorama as one flat jpg; bring it into Pr and use Motion to pan across it.  The image would be zoomed in so only a portion shows in the video frame allowing you to pan it

• 2. Re: Convert Flat Panorama Image into Movie File
            dyllieboy Level 1

thanks for the quick response... the problem i find with that is that it

looks like a flattened image rather than the 3D video object it looked like when it was embedded as a QTVR. in other words, it looks like you're panning across a still rather than rotating around an axis as if you were viewing the scene through a video camera... isn't there a programme that converts the jpg into an avi or the like? i called apple and they were no help whatsoever...