3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 7, 2010 5:18 PM by Inityx

    particles flow in to form text and then flow out again...


      I was wondering if there was a way to do something like this in After Effects... i'd like to have particles of some sort blow in from screen left... form text for about 5 seconds and then disintegrate again and blow away through screen right


      anyone know how I might achieve this?


      would I need some sort of plugin?