2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 29, 2010 3:44 AM by screenFlavio

seekbar bug with firefox browser on Mac

screenFlavio

hi.

i found a bug in seekbar using Mac with mozilla firefox (but not with safari who works fine and also windows pc with IE and mozilla work fine).

i tried to visit www.opensourcemediaframework.com and to drag the seekbar and with the mouse clicked i exit from the flash stage where the video is playing.

i release the mouse but the seekbar dont't receive the mouse released event (and the stop drag) and if i try to move the mouse (not clicked) into the video area the seekbar continue to follow the mouse.

thanks a lot.

• 1. Re: seekbar bug with firefox browser on Mac
          bringrags Level 4

We've been unable to reproduce this one on our end.  Do you get a call stack associated with the error?

• 2. Re: seekbar bug with firefox browser on Mac
            screenFlavio Level 1

hi.

only with mozilla on Mac, i have this:

page: http://www.opensourcemediaframework.com/

1. click whith button left of the mouse the thumb (the arrow) of the seekbar (button left clicked)

2. the player go to pause and i start to drag (button left clicked)

3. i move right the mouse (the thumb follow the mouse and video is paused - correct) (button left clicked)

4. i move down the mouse outside the stage of the video (button left clicked)

5. i release the mouse (unclick the button left): the video don't start because dont't receive the stop drag event

6. i move the mouse on the stage area of the video and the thumb of seekbar follow the mouse (continue the drag but the button left is not clicked)

7. so, i have to click on the thumb to stop the drag and the video go to play.

i don't receive any error message, it's only a not so correct behavior of seekbar drag.

With Windows IE and mozilla works fine, also with Mac Safari.

The problem is only (i think) for Mac platform with mozilla.

Thanks.

flavio