Can you execute the call to the Web Service successfully outside of Workbench?
Are you accessing the WSDL remotely? If so, is there security on the WSDL?
Which version of ES are you using?
I am able to invoke the webservice from outside of workbench.
yes, I am calling the remote WSDL and there is no security
I am using livecycle ES2 (9.0)
Awaiting for your further assistance,
What are the scenarios in which this could happen?
I verified the following:
1. No authentication for Web Service
2. No connection timeout issues
3. No connection reset issues
4. database pool size is maximum and the no. of open connection are 1/4 of the max pool size
5. WSDL is embedded with the web service activity
This happens 3 to 6 times everyday. Any other clue to find out the cause will be much helpful.