• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Office 2007

Enthusiast ,
Sep 17, 2007 Sep 17, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our IT folks plan to upgrade my division's desktops from Office 2003 to 2007 sometime before the end of the year.

Right now, RH 6 has no trouble (so far as I know) with .cpd files originally built when Access 2000 was running, even without upgrading after Access 2003 was installed.

I've received an advisory, warning that applications which use MS Access databases need to be tested under 2007, and the databases upgraded to 2007, to be sure the applications continue to work as before.

We already know that Word 2007 was a challenge for RH; what about Access databases in the 2007 environment? And should I upgrade the .cpd for each active project?

Harvey

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2007 Sep 17, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The fact that the underlying Access database was designed in Access 97 has never been an issue. I have had many versions of Access on the same PC as RH.

The point is not to open the CPD using Access AND upgrade it. Keep it 97 compatible and you should have no problems.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp