3 Replies Latest reply on May 2, 2010 6:51 AM by Ned Murphy

Gallery content change

My Flash Screen

Is there a code or something that can change my gallery contents ? I want new pictures to be loaded in my gallery when i click a button.

• 1. Re: Gallery content change
          Ned Murphy Adobe Community Professional & MVP

It is possible it can happen depending on how the gallery is designed, but you'll need to explain the details of the design first.

• 2. Re: Gallery content change
            My Flash Screen Level 1

Perfect. Well then : my gallery is made uip by 5 images(which function as movie clips) and for each image i have a thumbnail (which functon as buttons). For each image i have a keyframe that makes the movie clip fade in (from 0 alpha to 1) plus one that is blank(for no image). I want to insert 2 buttons and eventually a menu, and for each button the page should change some of the infon and the gallery (those buttons each refer to a painter). Thats quite all. And i use AS3.

• 3. Re: Gallery content change
              Ned Murphy Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Your description doesn't really give a good picture of how it's all arranged and coded, but here's something to think about...  Create each set of images as a movieclip.  Have whatever buttons will be used to change the sets of images control the visibility of the sets.  Alternately, you could also have different sets on different frames of the timeline and use those buttons to advance to those sections.

1 person found this helpful