1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 10, 2010 3:24 AM by Balakrishnan V

Namespace problem in consuming Webservices in Flash builder 4

mayurkoul2002

Hi,

i'm facing a problem in calling a web service after consuming it with the standard wizard. after i consuming it, if i fill the value objects generated by the web service and call the function, it generates the following SOAP payload:

<SOAP-ENV:Body> <ns1:editProject xmlns:ns1="http://webservices.eee.aaa.com/"> <EditProjectRequest> <projectId>3</projectId> <projectName>Project_344_modifiednow</projectName> <authorName>author-1</authorName> <createdDate>05/01/2010</createdDate> <noOfLicenses>5</noOfLicenses> <validityFromDate>05/04/2010</validityFromDate> <validityToDate>16/04/2010</validityToDate> <projectStatus>DONE</projectStatus> <isActive>1</isActive> <isProtected>0</isProtected> <eBooks> <eBookProjectRoot> <eBookId>1</eBookId> </eBookProjectRoot> </eBooks> </EditProjectRequest> </ns1:editProject> </SOAP-ENV:Body>

but my webservice expects the payload with additional namespace as highlighted in the example below:

<SOAP-ENV:Body>

<ns1:editProject xmlns:ns1="http://webservices.eee.aaa.com/">

<EditProjectRequest>

<projectId>3</projectId>

<projectName>Project_344_modifiednow</projectName>

<authorName>author-1</authorName>

<createdDate>05/01/2010</createdDate>

<noOfLicenses>5</noOfLicenses>

<validityFromDate>05/04/2010</validityFromDate>

<validityToDate>16/04/2010</validityToDate>

<projectStatus>DONE</projectStatus>

<isActive>1</isActive>

<isProtected>0</isProtected>

<eBooks>

<ns1:eBookProjectRoot>

<eBookId>1</eBookId>

</ns1:eBookProjectRoot>

</eBooks>

</EditProjectRequest>

</ns1:editProject>

</SOAP-ENV:Body>

Please tell me how to add this namespace to this particular node. you will be a life saver ..