Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Namespace problem in consuming Webservices in Flash builder 4

New Here ,
May 05, 2010 May 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i'm facing a problem in calling a web service after consuming it with the standard wizard. after i consuming it, if i fill the value objects generated by the web service and call the function, it generates the following SOAP payload:

<SOAP-ENV:Body> <ns1:editProject xmlns:ns1="http://webservices.eee.aaa.com/"> <EditProjectRequest> <projectId>3</projectId> <projectName>Project_344_modifiednow</projectName> <authorName>author-1</authorName> <createdDate>05/01/2010</createdDate> <noOfLicenses>5</noOfLicenses> <validityFromDate>05/04/2010</validityFromDate> <validityToDate>16/04/2010</validityToDate> <projectStatus>DONE</projectStatus> <isActive>1</isActive> <isProtected>0</isProtected> <eBooks> <eBookProjectRoot> <eBookId>1</eBookId> </eBookProjectRoot> </eBooks> </EditProjectRequest> </ns1:editProject> </SOAP-ENV:Body>

but my webservice expects the payload with additional namespace as highlighted in the example below:

<SOAP-ENV:Body>

<ns1:editProject xmlns:ns1="http://webservices.eee.aaa.com/">

<EditProjectRequest>

<projectId>3</projectId>

<projectName>Project_344_modifiednow</projectName>

<authorName>author-1</authorName>

<createdDate>05/01/2010</createdDate>

<noOfLicenses>5</noOfLicenses>

<validityFromDate>05/04/2010</validityFromDate>

<validityToDate>16/04/2010</validityToDate>

<projectStatus>DONE</projectStatus>

<isActive>1</isActive>

<isProtected>0</isProtected>

<eBooks>

<ns1:eBookProjectRoot>

<eBookId>1</eBookId>

</ns1:eBookProjectRoot>

</eBooks>

</EditProjectRequest>

</ns1:editProject>

</SOAP-ENV:Body>

Please tell me how to add this namespace to this particular node. you will be a life saver ..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 10, 2010 Aug 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I have understood your query correctly, you need to change the QName of the eBookProjectRoot to QName("ns1","ebookProjectRoot").

Hope this helps,

Balakrishnan V

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines