2 Replies Latest reply on May 6, 2010 8:47 AM by Marco N.

I searching for a script that ...

Marco N. Level 1

... think at an image like a chessboard.

I want track a pen path in the four corner patches and the script should ask me how many patch cointain the chessboard (rows/ columns) and start to average the center of each patch, create an image with rows/columns number of pixels and fill the pixels with the same values of the center of each patch.

Do you know such script?

Thank you

Marco

• 1. Re: I searching for a script that ...
          c.pfaffenbichler Level 9

Creating a checkerboard is not a great problem, but I don’t quite follow your description:

The fields should be the color of the Average of the field (which would pretty much be what the Filter Mosaic does, if I remember correctly, albeit in squares) or the color of the center pixel of each field?

I want track a pen path in the four corner patches

So would you want to start with a rectangular Path?

Could you post an explanatory sketch?

• 2. Re: I searching for a script that ...
            Marco N. Level 1

Sorry, it is not easy for me write in English.

I have yet the image like chessboard: these are color targets with different number of rows/columns. To evaluate them in color management software, it need a one pixel per patch format. So with a pen path I tell to the script where are the patches, in the interface I tell to the script how many rows/columns the target is formed (in my fantasy), and script should filter/average the center of each patch, pick up one pixel from these zones and create a new image with all these pixels.

I have yet a script that make this stuff, but it is limited to 6 x 4 patches (this is the big problem) and it is full of unneeded other controls and alert that slow down the work.

To better understand I have upload here what I mean.

Thank you for help

Marco