3 Replies Latest reply on May 5, 2010 11:55 AM by pziecina

Need Help ASAP!!

Chessiebobessie1

So i am a nube to Dreamweaver and i have a mojor dilema! I have to create a website for school and my school gives their students web space and i have to upload my website onto my web space and everything uploads except for my pictures.  The website works perfectly when i preview it in the browser when i use dreamweaver but when i plug it in to the web everything shows up except my pictures.

Here is the website if you need to look at it.

http://tiger.towson.edu/~fdelos1/Trendi.html

Please help!!

Thanks!

• 1. Re: Need Help ASAP!!
          Level 4

could be one of two problems. either you don't have images uploaded to the correct directory or you're referencing images in an incorrect directory.

• 2. Re: Need Help ASAP!!
            pziecina Level 6

Hi

The problem is with the naming of your images, e.g. -

Versace/0459290425541R_300x400.jpg

You cannot include the / in an image name unless this indicates that your image is in a folder named Varsace, also do not use the x in file names.

try renaming the images (as an example) to - 0459290425541R.jpg, (or better still give it a proper name) change all such items in your code to match the new name and upload to the server.

PZ

• 3. Re: Need Help ASAP!!
              J Cellini Level 3

The first thing you need to do is to remove the spaces from your file and folder names. For example, instead of name an image my picture.jpg, name it my_picture.jpg. Also, give your images meaningful names.

I could not find a path to your images. I think your problem is the path. What folder contains your images?