A few tips about that page:
1) Don't use Photoshop to create your html. Export only the image and then use DW to create your html
2) Don't put text over complex background images. Much of your text is unreadable due to poor contrast
3) Get some one to proof your copy. There are many grammatical errors and poorly structured sentences.
Thanks for the tips.
1. I tried to use only DW to organize the images but unfortunately like I said before I have no prior knowledge other than just trial and error so it was only errors for me and photoshop was the closest one to achieve what I wanted.
2. You are right about the text, this is not final, I plan to fix that but right now my concern is the organization of the images.
3. I copied and pasted the text form the original distributers of the product and I cannot alter/change it in any way, so... As for what has nothing to do with the product I may made mistakes of course because english is not my native language, but that would be fixed after a quick review of any of my usa native friends, so again not my priority right now.
But thanks for the tips, I will review that after I fix the space problem.
Fixed, Turns out the anchors where tied to the first picture on the menu bars, so what I did was make the anchor in a separate line with border="0" then added the links and well pretty much solved the issue. Thanks for your help.