I'm using Adobe Flash Builder 4
I'm trying to resize my videoPlayer.swf from the source code found in
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flash Media Server 3.5\samples\videoPlayer\source\videoPlayer
I tried editing the player.as in the \src folder
and end up with following errors (2 scenario)
1. In Project Properties->Flex Compiler, I select use default SDK (currently "Flex 4.0")
It compiles fine, but with some warnings. The result videoPlayer.swf is screwy, not good.
Here's the screenshot of part of my screen
The error says Unable to export. See details for more information.
Encountered errors or warnings while building project videoPlayer.mxml.
DynamicStream.as: Method marked override must override another method.
1. Why can't I compile the sample source code I got from the default instalation folder of FMS ?
Do I have to have the full version of Flash Builder? (I'm currently using the trial version)
2. What is the version of Flash builder used to build the videoPlayer.swf I got from FMS instalation sample folder?
3. Is this source code editable/customizable ? or is it 'protected' by Adobe?
4. Why do my compiled swf player became screwy like this?
5. I'm currently using FMDS (developer license) when my company have bought the license for FMS, can we still use my modified swf player? I read it somewhere about the comparison of 3 version of adobe streaming server, you can only do server-side scripting/programming in FMIS but not FMSS --> is that true?
I can't view the screenshots. What exactly are the problems with the 4.0 player?