3 Replies Latest reply on May 8, 2010 7:49 AM by kglad

Video Playlist

anecdote1

Hi there,

I'm new to flash and have a problem that I hope is quite simple to solve. I have 3 short .flv files that I want to have in a playlist in a flash file that can be activated when a designated key is pressed, I believe using    KeyboardEvent.KEY_DOWN   could be a solution.

Does anyone know any good tutorials that could help me?

Thanks!

• 1. Re: Video Playlist
          kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP

you can use google to search for tutorials.  but you're issue is so basic that it might be hard to find a tutorial and easy to get help here.

what do you want to occur?  based on which key is pressed have one of 3 flv's play in an flvplayback component?

• 2. Re: Video Playlist
            anecdote1 Level 1

Thanks for your reply, basically I have three videos 1.flv, 2.flv and 3.flv

I want when 'e' key is pressed 1.flv to play, or when 'm' key is pressed 2.flv to play etc...

I can see there are tutorials out there for this type of thing but my knowledge of the basics of flash are quite poor and although normally I would sit and work it out, this is for a fast approaching exhibition!

Lizzie

• 3. Re: Video Playlist
              kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP

and you're using as3?

you're using an flvplayback component to play your flvs?  if yes, what's the instance name of your playerback component?