0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 6, 2006 10:18 AM by starwud

.swf file does not play correctly in Breeze Presenter

starwud
      Greetings, I created a .swf file in RoboDemo and it requires users to click on check boxes and it has audio integrated as well. It works perfectly when I preview the file in RoboDemo. The problems start when I import it into Breeze.

1. If I link the file to the Controlled by Presentation Toolbar, the following occurs: The screen buffers for about 30 seconds, the audio starts (going great so far) but then when the user has to click on the check box, it is almost like it does not exist because there are no hints, and when the user clicks it, nothing happens. The user has to click on the play button in the playback control embedded into the .swf file. This is very confusing as the audio has already started.

2. If I Do Not link the file to the Controlled by Presentation Toolbar, the following occurs: The screen buffers for about 10 seconds, the audio starts, the user can click on the check box to continue the demonstration (going great so far) but then after about 20 seconds the presentation starts all over at the beginning (audio and slides).

I need to find out a way for the file not to start over again. If anyone knows a workaround please advise.
      Thank you,
      PT