I would like to try a support, as for me it would be better you would send the link to this website in question.
Thanx for the reply.
There are no other issues on the page except the links not working in IE8 (even in compatibility mode). I did however come across some topics on getElementsByName() and how it is not suported in IE8 =(
I think thats where the problem is.
But as you can see...I can't exchange 'name' for 'ID' because my function needs both. The 'name' attribute is to Hide all divs, and 'ID' to show the clicked div.
Thanx bemdesign. I have actually seens afew jQuery files every now and then...and even went cross-eyed trying to read one of them.
I wasnt aware that they had a website, thanx for the link. I'll definately look into it and see what it's all about.
But for now, this function is kinda urgent...and even tho it may not be the best approach, it will have to do. I have spent too much time on this and I need to get it done. I dont like deadlines sometimes =(