I'm using Premiere Pro CS4
When I go to build a project using Adobe Encore CS4, I get this error message:
All I'm doing is, is importing my mpeg which I created using CS4 and I'm building direct to DVD. Also when I put the mpeg file on the Encore timeline, it has an unusually long audio clip. Even though the sound finishes at 3 minutes, the clip on the timeline will show that its almost an hour long. (see below)
2. I am also exporting avi files from my CS4 premiere. When I view them both on the computer monitor and Tv screen the picture flickers. Especially when I'm using a transition, it's most obvious then. Wether its a fade or the push transition, the picture flickers obviously.
Below is some information on my computer:
Q1: The codec used in your source clips
A: Please see attached screenshot jpeg called 'harm'
Q2: Premiere Pro
1. version number A- Version 4.0.0 (314)
2. Installation Language - English
3. Updates applied -
4. Project/sequence settings A - Please see attached screenshot jpegs - 'project settings' & 'Sequence settings'
Q3: Operating system
1. Name A: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit operating system
2. update/ patch level
3.Installed language A: English
4. Display resolution and colour depth A: I've been told they're good
Q4: CPU type & speed A: Please see attached screenshot jpeg - 'cpu'
Q5: Amount of memory(RAM) A: 8GB
Q6: Video Card
1. Manufacturer A: NVIDIA
2. Model A: NVIDIA Ge Force 9800 GTX/9800 GTX
3. Driver version A: 18.104.22.16845
Q7: Number of monitors (displays) in use A: 1 monitor
Q8: Audio card
1. Manufacturer A: Analog Device
2. Model A: Sound MAX Integrated digital HD Audio
3. Driver version A: 22.214.171.12485
Q9: Each hard drive's capacity and space remaining
1. Disc setup (partitions used, raid configuration, what is where for OS/projects/media/scratch/audio)
A: (c) drive - OS & Premiere software
69.5 GB free of 139 GB
(e) drive - Projects - scratch discs and etc. Same as projects
RAID5 - 800GB free of 1.81 TB
Q10: Hardware capture device
1. Manufacturer A: Sony
2. Model A: DSR 11
3. Driver version number ?
Q11. Capture software
A: Premiere Pro CS4
Q12: Comprehensive list of third party plug ins you installed.
A: Borris continuum 6
Q14: Explain clearly what you want to do, what you are doing and what the result is
A: I'm filming in SD, editing in Premiere and then output to DVD. Once editing is complete, I go to export > Adobe media encoder, then export to mpeg.When I view the video on the computer screen, it's quite obvious to me the picture highlights flicker. It's extremely obvious when I'm using transitions. e.g. Push transition with fast blur effect. Even a simple cross fade and the picture makes an obvious jitter back and forth. When I view the shots on DVD on a normal TV, same thing. The problems are the same.
Q16: Post details of trouble shooting you have already done to avoid 'did that' responses to questions people ask when trying to help.
A: - I film using a Canon XHa1 and my filming settings are: DVPAL 16 x 9 50i
- Spoke with Adobe and they asked me to download Divx drivers. Which I did, and it's made no difference.