1 Reply Latest reply on May 16, 2010 4:39 PM by the_wine_snob

What is the best way to do a screen capture?

Joder29

I have recorded a database tutorial onto DV SP tape                                                                                                                                                

using a video capture device connected to a camera. However once in Premiere CS 3 the

picture becomes very blurry and therefore unreadable ( no good for a tutorial

on how to use a database!). Any ideas

either during the record process or is there something I can do in Premiere?

• 1. Re: What is the best way to do a screen capture?
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure that I am following your workflow here. Did you shoot with a miniDV tape, and then use CS3 to do the Capture via a FireWire connection, or some other means?

Now, when doing a Frame Export, it can make a world of difference if one chooses the very best Frame. I step back and forth, judging each Frame in maybe a 4 - 5 Frame area, looking at the Program Monitor at 100% (not Fit). I also have my Program Monitor set to Highest, as that works better than Automatic on my Quadro FX 5400 card. For some, Automatic is better than Highest, so one needs to experiment.

When you take your Frame Export Image into PS, how does it look there?

Good luck,

Hunt