you probably don't have the class files saved in the correct directory.
Well, that is quite unlikely, since I got the same result
even from official samples.
I put caurina folder under the root folder of the project.
Ok, maybe it is not quite clear.....
I put the folder caurina under the root folder of my project, namely the same directory as myPro.fla.
And in the fla, there is piece of code:
there are many other classes' files located in caurina\transitions\
and Tweener import most of them, by using import caurina.transitions.Equations;
but this caused the errors....
Could someone help to figure it out? thanks.
do you see Equations.as in caurina/transitions?
if yes, did you change anything in Equations.as?
and, is there any reason you're importing any of those classes (other than Tweener)?
Thanks for your attention. Finally, I solved the problem last night. I have to say it is a little bit weird, weird problem and weird solution.
The conclusion can be drawn just by following the steps:
and download displacedHeart_as2_flash8.zip
2. Unzip the file, get the folder with all the assets.
3. Open the fla file with Flash CS3 or Flash 8, go to control->test Movie directly. You should see some errors, the 1st one should be something like
'Equations can not be loaded.......'
4. Go to \caurina\transitions, open Equations.as with editer, cut (not delete, since we need it back later) one piece of code at the end of the file, and
5. Test Movie again, should see some new syntax errors..
6. Copy back the piece of code to the end of Equations.as, and save it.
7. Test Movie again, everything goes well.
Besides, I solved the same problem with MC Tween by using the same approach. The sample I used to perform my trial was 'leaves'.
It seems that there is a bug in Flash's compiler.