2 Replies Latest reply on May 18, 2010 10:35 PM by BhaskerChari

Sound doesn't stop!!

suludi81

I am working on a simple video player with drag and drop functionality.You can drag videos from one panel and display them in the second one.But the problem is that the sound doesn'stop.I created pause and stop buttons,and while they stop the video playing,sound continues.I then added Hslider to act as a volume control and bind it with VideoDisplay,but it doesn't do anything.Also if i drag a second movie onto the panel it plays,but the two sounds are mixing together,basically the sound from the first video plays until the video is not over and is mixing from the sound from the now playing video.Am i missing anything or doing something wrong?

sorry for my english

Mirko

• 1. Re: Sound doesn't stop!!
          David_F57 Level 5

hi,

I would check how many instances of the same player you have, I had an issue where I called a player more than once and what was happening a second non displayed instance was generated which I could hear but couldn't do anything about as my stop/play functions where being read by the first instance.

David.

• 2. Re: Sound doesn't stop!!
            BhaskerChari Level 4

Hi,

Try to make the source of the videoplayer empty("") as soon as you drag another video and after that you assign the new source of the video file and check.

Also do the pause and stop of the player before makin the source as empty.

Thanks,

Bhasker Chari