3 Replies Latest reply on May 30, 2015 8:31 PM by larka-x@yahoo.com

flashresources.dll

iehfiu43hiu4hi

When i click Flash CS5 it tells me that file is missing and to reinstall.

I do not wish to reinstall as I would have to reinstall the whole CS5 which would take forever.

Can someone please help me? Maybe step by step instructions? A download link to the file?

Will be much appreciated.

Thanks

• 1. Re: flashresources.dll
          Makaviti

I'm having the same problem and Flash is really the main program I am interested in.  This has been a problem with every edition of CS according to web searches I did to try to fix the error.  How can they expect someone to pay $700 for software if they can't ever get the install to work correctly?

• 2. Re: flashresources.dll
            Lomeli1112 Level 1

This is a common problem that I ran into myself. It was already answered for CS4, but I works for CS5 to.

The flashresources.dll in the directory C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash CS5\en\configuration. Flash, however is in a folder called C:\Program Files\CommonFiles\fjskfsdjfksdajfksadfsadffsadf\Adobe\installer\Adobe Flash CS5\. All you have to do is copy the en folder to C:\Program Files\CommonFiles\fjskfsdjfksdajfksadfsadffsadf\Adobe\installer\Adobe Flash CS5, and Flash should run again.

Another quick fix is to run the installer again as admin, but I haven't tested this so I can't promise you it will work.

The full explanation can be found here: http://forums.adobe.com/message/2174606#2174606

Again, it talks about CS4, but it should work for CS5.

Hope this helps!

1 person found this helpful
            • 3. Re: flashresources.dll
              larka-x@yahoo.com Level 1

I've looked through my Flash Common files and I didn't see a weird file called fjskfsdjfksdajfksadfsadffsadf or anything like that.  The only differece could be that I'm using a iMac 10.10.3 while everyone here has Windows.  Anything for iMac?