12 Replies Latest reply on May 26, 2010 5:24 AM by pplschmp2

Seriously NEED HELP!

pplschmp2 Level 1

I have this website:

http://partnersforhealthTN.org/dev

username: partners

password: bealestreet

On the Q&A and Defintions tab, there is a section called Q&As, where I have 66 spry collapsible panels on a page. The definitions page has collapsible panels as well. For some unknown reason on the Q&A page, I get the following error in Dreamweaver CS4 when opening the file in Dreamweaver:

A script file C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Dreamweaver  CS4\Configuration\Shared\Spry\Design Time\EditingUtils.js has been  running for a long time. Do you want to continue? Yes or No

At first I thought it was because I had too many panels on the page, but after doing a test with more than 75 panels on a blank page and not being able to replicate the issue, I gave up on that! The page itself when viewed in a browser flashes some of the panels open momentarily on load. Only happens on this page, the definitions page is fine. It wouldn't be a huge issue except that when I try to link to a specific anchor on that page, it takes you to the wrong spot on the page due to the panels flashing open on the load.

I have run the page through every script error console I can find, and there seems to be no issues, does anyone have a clue????

ADOBE please help me! UGH!!!!!!!!!!