I have a site hosted with Godaddy, and have created a database, but I can not connect to the database with DW.
1) I made made sure that the invisible file _mmServerScripts folder and the Connections folder are present both on my local machine in the root directory and on the server.
2) I can connect to the hosting account with FTP.
3) I can connect to the database via Goddaddy and PHPadmin.
3) I have pointed the test server to the same url as the hosting account but to a folder in the directory that is called test_server.
(I have used this approach before, and it worked then)
5) I am getting the standard error code 404 suggesting:
"a) There is no testing server running on the server machine
b) The testing server specifed for this site does not map to http://188.8.131.52/_mmServerScripts/MMHTTPDB.php Url. Verify that the URL Prefix maps to the root of the site. "
6) The error message refers to 184.108.40.206. This is an unknown IP to me. The database is supposed to be at 220.127.116.11
What am I doing wrong??