• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Class not found when testing remote object in Zend Studio + FB4

New Here ,
May 20, 2010 May 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, so this is a Flash Builder 4 + Zend PHP question, hoping someone can help.

So I've been building a basic CRUD backend with Zend, using E_Schrade's tutorial as a basis - seems pretty rocking so far, from an ease-of-development standpoint.

Anyway, I've started the Flex project to see if my basic data model is working...I've followed all of the instructions, so far as I can tell, while getting up to speed.

Anyway, picking the service PHP file from the backend project works, it grabs the methods and creates the data object...but, when I try to test the service, I get:

Fatal error: Class 'Model_DbTable_Users' not found in  G:\www\FlexProject\public\services\UserService.php on line 7

(line 7 is:   $tbl = new Model_DbTable_Users();  )

So clearly I have a pathing/include problem.  Trouble is, I'm not sure what the best way to FIX it is.  In the tutorials I've watched they don't run into this issue, so I clearly have a misconfiguration.  Ooooor do I actually need to put a require statement into UserService, even though that shouldn't be required when running the ACTUAL backend app?

Ugh, confused!

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 20, 2010 May 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would imagine that require statement would be need to successfully interpret this PHP file since it refers the Model_DbTable_Users class on line 7:

$tbl = new Model_DbTable_Users();

-mayank

Flash Builder Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines