0 Replies Latest reply on May 20, 2010 8:53 AM by sourceofdenial

    Rollover Help


      Hi folks-


      I need some help designing rollovers and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to a full tutorial or something along those lines.  I'm new to Adobe products.


      I have images taken with a microscope and they have letters in certain areas on each image designating what things like (like A refers to the nucleus, B to a cell wall, etc). I'd like to create a system where when you move the mouse over the letter A, the text changes to ''nucleus''.  Also, when you click on the image, a magnified version appears in it's place.  Seems simple enough, but this isnt my strong suit.


      Anyone point me in the right direction?  I have CS4 so I can do this in flash, fireworks, photoshop, whatever makes the most sense.