Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Record not working for scroll actions

Aug 29, 2007 Aug 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When recording in demonstration mode, scrolling actions don't record properly... I'm creating demos for how to find information on our Intranet. For example, I scroll across to a particular menu item, and click on the item.

I replay the recording and the scroll works, but then it goes back to the screen position before the scroll action and the highlight box and mouse position for the button I was supposed to click on is incorrect.

This didn't happen in Captivate 2... maybe I need to adjust the settings? I've tried manually capturing screenshots (PrtSc) after the scroll action, but it doesn't work.
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Aug 30, 2007 Aug 30, 2007
I am having the same problem. I also have posted about this, but have not recevied any answer.

I am doing a manual screen shot when I am done scrolling or doing a drag and drop action. I copy the background from the manual screen shot, then paste it as the background on the incorrect slide. It is annoying, but I have done half my demos in 2 and half in 3, so I am stuck with 3.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Aug 30, 2007 Aug 30, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I also have posted about this, but have not recevied any answer.

I am doing a manual screen shot when I am done scrolling or doing a drag and drop action. I copy the background from the manual screen shot, then paste it as the background on the incorrect slide. It is annoying, but I have done half my demos in 2 and half in 3, so I am stuck with 3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2008 Feb 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Dang. I was hoping there would be a simple solution here.

Very annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources