2 Replies Latest reply on May 22, 2010 8:22 AM by yenaphe

problam with magic bullet instant hd advance

E95RIP

after i changed my sd video to 1080p and added magic bullet instant hd advance i set it so that it renders in h.264 codecs but every time i tryed i got this message.

Untitled.jpg

• 1. Re: problam with magic bullet instant hd advance
          Todd_Kopriva Level 8

The H.264 format only permits a limited, constrained set of frame sizes.  In After Effects CS4, these constraints were communicated in the  Comments field of the H.264 Export Settings dialog box, and you must follow those instructions or else get the error message that you got.

In After Effects  CS5, if your settings don't match one of the sets of settings allowed  by the H.264 specification, then a warning icon in the Output  Module Settings dialog box appears, and After Effects tells you  what it's going to do to make the video fit.

The F4V format (which contains video encoded using H.264) has a different set of constrained sizes, including the 1920x1080 size that you're looking for. And other formats (like QuickTime) aren't constrained in this way at all. So, you might have better success choosing a different output format, if you need that output frame size.

• 2. Re: problam with magic bullet instant hd advance
            yenaphe Level 4

You may have choosen the wrong level. Try using level 4.1 or 4.2 (4.1 is the one used by BluRay specs) for your 1920x1080 output. Also be sure to have a standard framerate like 23,96 / 24 / 25 / 29,97.