1 Reply Latest reply on May 21, 2010 11:25 AM by Ned Murphy

Adobe has to create an Adobe Store for iPhone / Flash CS5 and Mobile Apps!!!!

chuba21 Level 2

Let´s discuss about sell iPhone apps in an independent store, it is not crazy at all.

If Apple denies us the right to choose the platform to develop apps, we can choose where to sell those apps.

We cannot develop in Windows. Now Adobe gave us a solution. Now Apple doesn't allow to develop in Flash.

Lets get together on this. All of we (a big WE) owe Adobe our support. Also MAC users do.

• 1. Re: Adobe has to create an Adobe Store for iPhone / Flash CS5 and Mobile Apps!!!!
          Ned Murphy Adobe Community Professional & MVP

While I don't care for what Apple has been up to, it isn't significant enough to drive me to take up arms...Apple's day will come--what goes around, comes around.

Unfortunately, I don't feel like I owe any level of support to Adobe--I paid alot for their products.  I dare say Adobe owes (a big OWE) a lot of people support due to having failed to provide a respectable level of customer support for some time now.  But you'd have to visit a few other forums to be aware of that, unless of course you've had the pleasure of trying to get support for any of the Adobe products you own.