2 Replies Latest reply on May 22, 2010 6:59 AM by PHANTOMIASA

Red x with Flash Builder 4

PHANTOMIASA

Hello!

I have a Flex project and I need this to run in Flex SDK 4.5, because of a dependency of a library which needs 4.5.

So I import the project into Flash Builder 4 (as an eclipse plug-in) and I get a "red x" on the left side of the project name in the "Project Explorer" of Eclipse. My problem is, I do not know where the problem is located, because no file is marked with a red x.

The prject is based on BlazeDS and will be deployed to a Tomcat. The deployed folder only has the directories and the .mxml files, but not compiled .html / .swf files in it. But I did not get any error messages.

Attached an image of the directory structure of my Eclipse/Flex project and the zip file of my project:

http://ud05_188.ud05.udmedia.de/todo.zip

Perhaps someone has an idea? How can I see what's going wrong?

Best regards PHANTOMIAS

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1931/eclipseproject.jpg

• 1. Re: Red x with Flash Builder 4
          David_F57 Level 5

hi,

Are you sure you have dependencies on flex 4.5 this is an sdk in its infancy it doesn't even have a milestone for a stable build yet. The project you imported what was its original target, have you made sure that the project is is targeting the sdk that you want to use.

David.

• 2. Re: Red x with Flash Builder 4
            PHANTOMIASA Level 1

I located the problem, I only have to take a look at the "problems" tab:

unable to open 'C:/Users/phantomias/workspace/todo/WebContent/WEB-INF/flex/services-config.xml'

That`s the error I have to handle.

I read that is has to do with the compiler argument:

- Properties - Flex Compiler - Additional compiler arguments:

-services "C:/Users/phantomias/workspace/todo/WebContent/WEB-INF/flex/services-config.xml" -locale de_DE

But what is wrong here?

Best Regards.