2 Replies Latest reply on May 25, 2010 2:51 PM by the_wine_snob

SUCCESS IN BURNING DVDS!

SanAntonio Kid Level 1

I want to thank Bill Hunt, Steve Grisetti, and Nealeh for the advice they have given me over the past couple of months. I have successfully completed my Boy Scout project in producing 3 slide show movies with background music.  Burning to folder and using IMGBURN were the most valuable tips, I think.  IMGBURN is terrific, who needs Roxio?

Incidentally, I have never had stablililty problems with PreEl 8, don't know why I have been lucky.

Thanks again, guys (gals?).  San Antonio Kid, aka Steve Kale

• 1. Re: SUCCESS IN BURNING DVDS!
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

It's always great to hear success stories, Steven! Glad we could help.

And even more glad to hear you're having few if any problems with Premiere Elements 8. I suspect that, since Adobe issued the patch, a lot fewer people are having problems. We just only hear from those having problems here!

Congrats! Don't be a stranger.

• 2. Re: SUCCESS IN BURNING DVDS!
            the_wine_snob Level 9

Kid,

Thanks for the kind words. We do try here, and love success, when things come together.

As for your luck, well you very likely made that yourself. One does so with optimization of their computer, then doing the planning for their Projects, starting with the Preset chosen, and up though the proper Assets, even if that means converting to another format/CODEC.

Thank you for the follow up and so glad to hear that your Projects came together, as you had hoped.

Continued success, and "good luck," happy editing.

Hunt