1 Reply Latest reply on May 26, 2010 2:56 PM by PHANTOMIASA

Expanding and Moving of a SkinnableContainer

PHANTOMIASA Level 1

Hello!

I am using Flex 4 and a SkinnableContainer. I add the container with

this.addElement(theSkinnableContainer);

to my screen.

My problem is, that I willnot only put the Container onto the screen, I want, that you can see how the container will be displayed. So I think about a kind of an expansion. So the container could be 1x1px and then expand to the 92x92px size. Is this possible and how could I do this?

Also I do not know how to move such a container onto the screen. There is a move method for it, but you can not see the move. I want to see the automatic movement from one side to the other side of the screen.

Perhaps someone has an idea?

Thanks a lot in advance & Best Regards PHANTOMIAS

Source code of the SkinnableContainer:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <s:SkinnableContainer xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009" xmlns:s="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark" xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx"
                            mouseUp="skinnablecontainer2_mouseUpHandler(event)" mouseDown="skinnablecontainer2_mouseDownHandler(event)"
                            skinClass="skin.SkinBackgroundImageTask" width="92" height="92">

<fx:Style source="/styles/styles.css"/>

<fx:Script>
          </fx:Script>

<s:Label x="0" y="0" width="86" height="86" text="{taskText}" fontFamily="notes" fontSize="14" verticalAlign="middle" textAlign="center"/>
      </s:SkinnableContainer>