7 Replies Latest reply on May 26, 2010 2:13 PM by irishf

question about links

irishf

The program I am using is Dreamweaver CS3.

I have body copy that came to me via email attachment and was created in windows 7. This copy has two areas that need to have links. From this point what do I need to do in order to add the links so that when I insert it onto my Dreamweaver page I will be able to highlight the copy where the links go and add the address in the property inspector? Below is the email I was speaking of and appreciate all of you ideas and help.

Little House Helps Build Habitat Homes!!

The cast and crew of Little House on the Prairie - the Musical, including Melissa Gilbert - playing Ma, are heading to Cowtown to put on an amazing production and help Trinity Habitat for Humanity!   

PHOTO HERE

Melissa Gilbert working on a Habitat Home.

Trinity Habitat will be receiving a donation at the end of tour! 

So show your support - purchase some tickets to the Musical for family and friends, which helps Habitat too!!  The June 8-13 show will be at Bass Hall.

Click on the link below for tickets, times and event details.

http://littlehousethemusical.com/tickets/

The partnership with the Little House production and Habitat for Humanity began in the fall 2009 and will continue as the show travels to the remaining show cities.  To read more about the partnership, click here.