• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hyperlink

New Here ,
May 26, 2010 May 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to put an hyperlink in a RH file.  This hyperlink is linked to another RH file, but when I generate my .chm file this hyperlink doesn't work.  I've tried different ways to put the path to my link and it never works!!  What can I do about this?

Here is the path that I've put on my hyperlink.

file://C:/Documents and Settings/docum/Mes documents/Mes projets RoboHelp/1 Rubriques individuelles/DÉMARRAGE D%27OGASYS/Démarrage_d_Ogasys.htm

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 27, 2010 May 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Try adding a hyperlink trough the hyperlink dialog box. It's better to use a relative path to a file, so the hyperlink will also work on other systems and in CHM's.

Also, using filenames (and directory names) with special characters (ç or é) and spaces may cause problems (- and _ are allowed).

Greet,

Willam

This e-mail is personal. For our full disclaimer, please visit www.centric.eu/disclaimer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp