1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 7, 2010 4:03 PM by flixmaker

saving whilst crashing, big problems??Help Please

king-ben-e Level 1

I Have been making a digital porfolio in flash as a project and using scenes for each page. while saving it on flash CS5 flash crashed. When I reopened my project, it had duplicated multipul copies of each scene, some of the scenes were incomplete others seemed to be ok, so I deleted the excess scenes keeping the ones that seemed to be intact and previewed my project. It all seems to work ok but I keep getting the same error messages in the output display.

**Warning** The linkage identifier 'fl.video.FLVPlayback' was already assigned to the symbol 'FLVPlayback copy 6', and cannot be assigned to the symbol 'FLVPlayback copy 5', since linkage identifiers must be unique.

**Warning** The linkage identifier 'fl.video.FLVPlayback' was already assigned to the symbol 'FLVPlayback copy 6', and cannot be assigned to the symbol 'FLVPlayback copy 4', since linkage identifiers must be unique.

**Warning** The linkage identifier 'fl.video.FLVPlayback' was already assigned to the symbol 'FLVPlayback copy 6', and cannot be assigned to the symbol 'FLVPlayback copy 3', since linkage identifiers must be unique.

**Warning** The linkage identifier 'fl.video.FLVPlayback' was already assigned to the symbol 'FLVPlayback copy 6', and cannot be assigned to the symbol 'FLVPlayback copy 2', since linkage identifiers must be unique.

**Warning** The linkage identifier 'fl.video.FLVPlayback' was already assigned to the symbol 'FLVPlayback copy 6', and cannot be assigned to the symbol 'FLVPlayback copy', since linkage identifiers must be unique.

**Warning** The linkage identifier 'fl.video.FLVPlayback' was already assigned to the symbol 'FLVPlayback copy 6', and cannot be assigned to the symbol 'FLVPlayback', since linkage identifiers must be unique.

Can anyone please tell me what these errors are and how I can fix them, I do have 2 flv videos whithin the project so could it be something to do with that? Please Help.

Thanks,

Bene.