• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 8 and VSTS Integration

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2010 Jun 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does robohelp 8 integrate with Microsoft VSTS?  If so any ideas on how well it works.  It didn't work too well with Robohelp 7.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2010 Jun 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will integrate with Team Foundation Server for source control, if that's what you mean? From memory, you will need to download and install the Team Foundation Server MSSCCI Provider files from Microsoft to make this work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2010 Jun 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it work any better than it did for version 7 or is it still buggy?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2010 Jun 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure, I'm afraid, as there is a different RH bug which means we haven't upgraded past RH6, so haven't really used RH7 or 8 very much.  However, in my evaluation testing, the integration with TFS definitely works better than RH6 (fewer annoying popups and no need to hack the registry).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp