3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 4, 2010 6:28 AM by Darrell Loverin

Error code 1044

fleRavix Level 2

Hi,

I am getting the following error when i compile the code :

1044: Interface method allowDomain in namespace mx.core:IFlexModuleFactory not implemented by class global_embed_eu_mx_core_FlexModuleFactory.  FlexUI_4.0b line 14 1275554264514 51666

I am getting 19 errors like these..

anyone help out

• 1. Re: Error code 1044
          Darrell Loverin Level 4

The compiler should generate the allowDomain method in global_embed_eu_mx_core_FlexModuleFactory.as.  Add "-keep" to your command line options and look that the generated code in the generated directory. In FB the generated directory is in the bin-debug folder. Is global_embed_eu_mx_core_FlexModuleFactory.as in the generated code or does it code from a swc? What version of the SDK was the SWC built with (catalog.xml has a flex element that will tell you)? You may need to recompile the swc with the current version of the sdk you are using.

What version of Flash Builder and the SDK are you using?

-Darrell

• 2. Re: Error code 1044
            fleRavix Level 2

Hi Darrel,

Thanks for ur co-operation

Currently i am using sdk3.0

• 3. Re: Error code 1044
              Darrell Loverin Level 4

I believe the allowDomain method was added in Flex 3.4.0. It seems like you are using an SDK with a version of 3.4.0 or greater but using SWCs compiled with a version less than 3.4.0.

There are two things I would try.

1. Compiling your application with SDK version 3.3.0 or older.

2. Keep your current SDK and recompile any SWCs that were compiled with an older SDK, if possible.

-Darrell