• When opening a Illustrator file the option to choose which artboard or layers to import (rather than the whole project).
• Set a default option so that all imported text fields from Illustrator use "Fit Height". Mainly because currently it is cutting off the descent but also bc it allows you to change the text content (globalization) and have the text fit.
• Show intersection lines while dragging. At least vertical center and horizontal center... similar to Flex and Illustrator.
• Add a convert to vector when selecting images.
• In the code view the default directory "components" could be renamed to something like: design, compositions, construction, architecture, form, embodiments, chassis, constitution, frame, representation, manifestation, cast, expression, mold, etc. just not skins. design, chassis, representations, cast, expressions, compositions are my favorites. It would be nice to be able to define this folder path in preferences.
• Use the layer name to name the library components. Otherwise there is a directory with 30 assets named "graphic[n]".
• Command to clean out library of unused symbols.
I just found something like #7:
When you have a graphic on the stage you can select "Source" from the property inspector. Unfortunately it won't allow me to pick graphic asset or component. Having the freedom to choose either would be great!! And... having the option to swap components (replace 10 instances of regular textinput from designer with one textinput from developer).
• preference to adjust the sensitivity of the property inspector value sliders.
• id property for graphic, component or group
• outline or show surrounding containers view
Item 7 has just moved to first place.
1. Replace selected item with graphic or library component - for example, when you create a button or text input then you should be able to use that skin in all of the text input instances rather than creating new ones every time you choose convert artwork to component
• Edit code in code view (advanced option)
+1, I'd also love to see this option in FC.