1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 17, 2007 6:23 PM by Newsgroup_User

Rollover - now you see it, now you don't

Breezy Cam

1. My rollover worked fine. I created, exported and everything. When I viewed it in the browser, it was there, looking fine and then when I clicked on it, it went to the right page, but the rollover disappeared and just had one of those boxes with an x in the corner. It still worked with changing pages everytime I clicked on it, but it just didn't display the rollover graphic anymore.

2. The other thing that sometimes happens is that my over button doesn't get exported, so I only end up with an up button, but I am not quite sure why this happens at some times, but not others.
        • 1. Re: Rollover - now you see it, now you don't
          Level 7
          Breezy Cam wrote:
          >
          >
          > 1. My rollover worked fine. I created, exported and everything. When I
          > viewed it in the browser, it was there, looking fine and then when I clicked on
          > it, it went to the right page, but the rollover disappeared and just had one of
          > those boxes with an x in the corner. It still worked with changing pages
          > everytime I clicked on it, but it just didn't display the rollover graphic
          > anymore.
          >
          > 2. The other thing that sometimes happens is that my over button doesn't get
          > exported, so I only end up with an up button, but I am not quite sure why this
          > happens at some times, but not others.

Can you post a URL for the page?

--
          Linda Rathgeber [PVII] *Adobe Community Expert-Fireworks*
          --------------------------------------------------------------
          http://www.projectseven.com
          Fireworks Newsgroup: news://forums.projectseven.com/fireworks/
          CSS Newsgroup: news://forums.projectseven.com/css/
          http://www.adobe.com/communities/experts/
          --------------------------------------------------------------