3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 6, 2010 8:17 PM by 370H55V

How can I get off this forum?

redroo2 Level 1

Although I have selected the no mail notification to stop emails being sent to me, this has not stopped them. I simply do not want emails from this forum

now, so could someone please tell me how to make them stop?

Thank you

Red roo 2

• 1. Re: How can I get off this forum?
          ~graffiti Adobe Community Professional & MVP

You can find someone that can give you a hand in the forum comments forum at http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/forum_comments.

Good luck.

redroo2 wrote:

Although I have selected the no mail notification to stop emails being sent to me, this has not stopped them. I simply do not want emails from this forum

now, so could someone please tell me how to make them stop?

Thank you

Red roo 2

• 3. Re: How can I get off this forum?
            370H55V Level 4

Some of the problem with this lies within the Jive Software (Clearspace) and the old version (this forum uses version 2.5 and they are on 4 now) that is used here to run the forums.

I just got two e-mails today from the Encore forum for the very first post I ever made here last fall. I have my preferences set to not receive ANY emails from ANY of the forums I post in. To make it even more strange, the emails came to a box that I used when I purchased CS3, and have never associated with my forum account.

From what I hear, it's expensive and time consuming to upgrade, and that is why Adobe is lagging in doing so.

For what it's worth, when I first opted out of emails, I had to clear all cookies, and my cache in Firefox, then relog in, and select to not receive emails again. After that, I didn't get anymore, except for the occasional Encore mail to the box I never used.