1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 8, 2010 1:23 AM by sanzo ghenzo

Using the same action sequence with multiple buttons and exclusive conditional interactions

sanzo ghenzo

Hi all,

first of all, pardon me for my english and if I post questions already answered, but I can't find anything about that.

I'm new to flash and I decided to use Flash Catalyst to speed up the building process of a multimedia presentation for university.

I have a menu with 10 buttons that change a text box on rollover (I converted it to a button label) and I need to reset the name of the current page on RollOut. Since the action sequence for it is the same of every button on one page, is there a faster way to apply the sequence than repeating it for every button? (I had to do it 10x10=100 times... and what if I made some mistake? )

Another question is I want to disable the interaction of the menu button of the current page, but conditional interaction let me choose only an "if in state" condition an not a "if not in state". How can I do this? should I simply disable the button on that page?

Thanks a lot for the help!

Cheers from Italy