3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 15, 2007 2:43 PM by Newsgroup_User

IE vs FireFox, Netscape

cyberforex Level 1
      Please need some help guys.

I designed the website using dreamweaver 8. all in tables layout. it looks fine with Internet Explorer but on Firefox, Netscape the tables cells look wider than normal. e.g I put borders on sub headings cells (top n bottom brd). on IE looks fine with those ones look distance "from top to bottom". "not impressive" I tried to reduce Height of cells doesn't work. any suggestion please. will be appreciated.

thnx

Cyberfx
        • 1. Re: IE vs FireFox, Netscape
          Level 7
          Please provide a link to the page.

--
          Regards

John Waller

• 2. Re: IE vs FireFox, Netscape
            cyberforex Level 1
            Hello John,

Thank you for your consern. to be honest the site is not online yet but I am hoping to be live by Friday 17th. I poped the question because i wanted everything to be clear before go online but if i wait for everything to be perfect my hair will be already change to grey. I shall provide the link once it goes online.

many thnx.

cyberfx
            • 3. Re: IE vs FireFox, Netscape
              Level 7
              Why not ftp to temporary folder on your server to run tests?

--Nancy O.
              Alt-Web Design & Publishing
              www.alt-web.com

"cyberforex" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
              news:f9vb6i$qm$1@forums.macromedia.com...
              > Hello John,
              >
              > Thank you for your consern. to be honest the site is not online yet but I
              am
              > hoping to be live by Friday 17th. I poped the question because i wanted
              > everything to be clear before go online but if i wait for everything to be
              > perfect my hair will be already change to grey. I shall provide the link
              once
              > it goes online.
              >
              > many thnx.
              >
              > cyberfx
              >