Hey guys, i'm having a bit of a problem, hoping somebody can
help me out. I've got a project that is loading in flash sprites
and laying them out on the stage. I'm having an issue where
sometimes, and it seems fairly random, where i'm getting fatal
errors, especialy with projectors. It's not even a consistant error
at this point. Anybody had anything like this happen to them?
I figured out my problem, the director file had become
corrupt after getting a -50 error while saving. I was getting
random errors i hadn't seen before, so i decided to create a new
file and copy the members/sprites out of the corrupt file. Now it
works properly... hope this helps somebody.
Woops, that fixed one of my problems, and i found another
random crash. Figured i'd put it out here in case anybody else runs
into it. My flash sprites in my projector were accessing _root.url.
When my files were on a local drive and the url had a space in it,
i.e it lived in "My Documents" instead of "C:" and the flash file
accessed the _root.url it crashed my projector. I just have the
director shell pass the moviePath to the flash file. No more