Check in what way?
- "Line" as in end of line or end of paragraph?
- Check whether there is a punctuation mark or whether there isn't?
- Check for which kind of punctuation?
- Just one punctuation mark or more?
- In which version of InDesign?
- Which platform?
- Which script language?
There's a start!
1. Start & End of the Line in every paragraph. Not end of the paragraph.
2. All the punctuation marks we have to check, and it dont want to appear more than 2 times in end of the line in a paragraph.
3. If its appered more than 2 times in the paragraph ie start or end of the line we have to identify tat paragraph.
4. I need to find this Punctuation marks in Indesign file using
This will give you an array of the contents of each line. You can loop through that and figure out what you'd like...
I am also expecting the answer for this discussion. How can we compare the punctuation elements with the content. I have tried with below command but couldn't get the result. If any solution to compare the content with puntuations globally, it will be really helpful for us.
if (ln[i].contents.substring(ln[i].contents.length - 1, ln[i].contents.length - 2) == "[[:punct:]]")