1 person found this helpful
Hello man, I have a solution, sorry for my english, well this is the solution for install the update 4.0.2 to bridge CS5 in MAC, in windows is similar.
1. If you don't have the CS5 (DMG, ISO o fisical disk) get it the CS5.
2. Mount ISO, DMG or Insert Disk
3. Go to the "Playloads" folder
4. into de "Playloads" folder go to the "AdobeBridge4-mul" folder inside you found the "AdobeBridge4-mul.dmg"
5. inside this DMG go to the "Asset1" folder, next inside of "Adobe Bridge" folder copy the
"Adobe Bridge CS5.app" to Desktop. this app file size is 182,3 MB aprox.
6. One Copied the file in Desktop, reemplace this app to the app in Application Folder on you Mac, Location
Applications/Adobe Bridge CS5/Adobe Bridge CS5.app.
7.Run Bridge CS5 and check this app work fine.
8.It's everything ok, Run the update 4.0.2, and check the update install correctly.
Well, this is work for my, and work for you, sure.
Thanks very much Dark...I'll try it as soon as I can...I'll let you
know how I go ...:)
Hey thanks for all your help Julie and Angel....i now have the CS5 bridge updated...but..had to do it manually...seems i've lost the auto-update notification....this may not be a bad thing...;)
Seriously....can now update...so all good...many thanks.