1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 14, 2010 8:06 AM by Mylenium

Install trouble with CS5 Master Collection

TroyAlesi

I had some issues with

After Effects and PPro with quicktime files not importing.  I tried a bunckh of thin

gs people had suggested to me here on the forum.  Finally, I uninstalled everything inlcuding quickt

ime and went to start over.  I installed quicktime 7.6.6 then restarted the machine.  When I went to the setu

p this time for Adobe MC, I noticed a ! mark beside Premiere, After Effects, Encore, and Ai.  When I clicked more info, it told me my machine did not meet the minimum system requirements to run this software, but when I check all the specs against my machine, I can't find one thing out of check.

The machine specs are:

Windows 7 Pro 64 bit

4 GB Ram

150GB free on the hard drive

NVidia Quadro FX 570 video card

Quad Core duo2 2.4 GHz processor

Any ideas why it might tell me this?

• 1. Re: Install trouble with CS5 Master Collection
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

Your BIOS is configured wrongly or you miss som critical system DLLs that are required for SSE2/ SSE3 and 64bit handling. At least the installer is not detecting them. If so, nuke the system, start from scratch. Such severe misconfigurations are lamost impossible to fix post facto since flipping switches in the BIOS may completely prevent the machine from booting in its current, then invalid state.

Mylenium