• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade from Flex Builder 3 Professional to Flash Builder 4 Standard?

Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2010 Jun 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I currently own a license to Flex Builder 3 Professional, and I would like to upgrade to Flash Builder 4 Standard. I do not need the extra features included in Flash Builder 4 Premium, and it costs three times as much as the Standard upgrade.

However, none of the upgrade pages say if my particular upgrade path is possible or not. I talked to a sales rep on the phone, and he thought it would be fine, but didn't know for sure. Can anyone give me the official word if it is possible to upgrade from FB3 Pro to FB4 Standard?

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 18, 2010 Jun 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I don't think that "downgrades" from FB3 Pro to FB4 Standard are officially supported. You might be able to negotiate with a Sales Rep to make an exception for you though, for a discounted price on a non-upgrade version of FB4 Standard.

Alternatively, if you have any interest in CS5 Web Premium (or have any Adobe products qualifying for a CS5 upgrade), FB4 Standard is included with that Suite now.

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines