• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! FB3 NullPointException DotNetServerManager.startInstance(Unknown Source) when trying to debug

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2010 Jun 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling FB3, even uninstalling VS2010 and related tools but no luck.  It just started happening And I can't figure out why.
I've even tried blowing away my workspace and getting a fresh build from teamprise.  The app I'm attempting to debug works fine on everyone else's machines.
Any ideas short of a clean OS install?

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.jobs 4 2 2010-06-14 16:38:47.780
!MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: "Launching VisionLink".
!STACK 0
java.lang.NullPointerException
     at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.dotnet.DotNetServerManager.startInstance(Unknown Source)
     at com.adobe.flexbuilder.debug.launching.AbstractFlexLaunchDelegate.preLaunchCheck(AbstractFlexLaunchDelegate.java:432)
     at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:717)
     at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:608)
     at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.java:899)
     at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$7.run(DebugUIPlugin.java:1102)
     at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2010 Jun 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had my IT dept wipe my laptop clean with a brand new OS install and I STILL get this error after installing Flex Builder 3 from scratch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2010 Nov 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I encounter the same problem, need help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines